If you own a business that uses vehicles for purposes such as delivering/transporting goods or enabling your employees to make sales or service calls, you will likely need a commercial auto insurance policy. Examples of vehicles that will require this coverage include box trucks, work vans, dump trucks, service utility vehicles and private passenger autos, or small pickup trucks used as company vehicles.
Commercial auto insurance may be purchased separately, but it is often paired with a general liability policy. Coverage typically mirrors that found in most personal auto policies:
- Property damage — Pays for damage to the property of others resulting from an accident caused by you or one of your employees while operating a commercial vehicle
- Bodily injury — Covers injuries or death sustained by others
- Medical — Covers medical expenses for drivers and passengers in your commercial vehicle
- Collision — Pays to repair or replace your damaged vehicle
- Comprehensive — Covers commercial vehicles for non-accident-related perils such as theft, vandalism, fire, etc., as well as collisions with deer or other animals on the road
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist — Provides coverage for injuries (and in some cases, damage to property) sustained when the other driver is at fault and has no insurance or insufficient coverage. This insurance also covers hit-and-run drivers.
Reisinger Insurance Agency, Inc. Can Provide the Right Commercial Auto Coverage for Your Business
If you operate a business in Perry County or the surrounding areas and need commercial auto insurance to cover your company’s vehicles, contact the experienced insurance professionals at Reisinger Insurance Agency, Inc. We’ve been serving the area’s insurance needs since 1955 — whether you’re a self-employed contractor looking to insure a pickup truck, the owner of a large commercial truck fleet or anything in between, we can provide the best coverage at affordable rates and the most reliable service in the region.
We’ll Tailor Your Coverage to Your Unique Business Requirements
No two Central PA businesses are alike. Unlike some insurance providers in the region, Reisinger Insurance Agency, Inc. won’t try to sell you a “cookie-cutter” insurance policy that may not be right for your company. Our licensed staff will take the time to learn about your business and the types of vehicles you operate. They’ll develop a tailored insurance plan that meets your needs. It can include combining your auto coverage with general liability or creating a comprehensive business package policy that also covers your building, contents and equipment.
Contact Us for a Free Commercial Auto Insurance Quote Today
Contact the commercial insurance pros at Reisinger Insurance Agency, Inc. to learn more about your vehicle insurance options and to get a free quote today.
Your Team of Experts.
FAMILY OWNED SINCE 1955
You Can Count on Us to Be There as Your Business Grows and Evolves
Growth and other changes that impact your business may also affect the types of vehicles you operate and your insurance requirements. We’re always available to review your insurance plan and make any updates or revisions that will ensure you maintain the most appropriate commercial auto coverage for your company.