Off-Road Vehicle Insurance
When you invest in a quad, ATV or other off-road vehicle, you probably imagine you’ll spend years of freedom on your new purchase, enjoying the outdoors in a whole new way. To protect yourself, however, the right ATV insurance coverage or other policy for your vehicle is critical. The high-octane ride is not without risks, but with the right coverage from Reisinger Insurance Agency, Inc., you can ride with confidence.
Reisinger Insurance Agency, Inc. has been helping riders and drivers in the Perry Country area and in Hershey, Lebanon, Harrisburg, Linglestown, Dauphin and Cumberland County for more than 62 years. We have the customized policies to help give you peace of mind.
Reisinger Insurance Agency, Inc. can cover your vehicles whether you're off-roading in Harrisburg, Dauphin, Hershey or any one of the surrounding areas. We can cover your:
- Quad: Your quad can help you cover lots of terrain, but these bikes can also tip over. Quad insurance will protect you in case of a liability claim. It will also protect you if your quad is damaged and you need to pay for repairs or replacement.
- ATV: ATV (all terrain vehicle) insurance can help you with insurance money if you're ever in an accident and need to cover medical costs for someone who has been injured. In addition, this type of policy can protect you if your ATV is stolen or damaged. Some insurance policies can even cover accessories and equipment.
- Dirt bike: Dirt bike insurance includes bodily injury and property damage liability coverage, which can protect you if you're ever in a collision. Collision and comprehensive coverage will cover you for damages caused by a crash, flooding, fire, vandalism and theft. This policy does not cover racing.
- 4-wheeler: 4-wheeler insurance will cover you in case you roll over, are in a crash or face a claim because a passenger is injured. 4-wheeler insurance may be combined with other vehicle insurance, and your policy may cover personal property and accessories too.
- Golf cart: As more and more people use golf carts to zip around retirement centers and other small communities, golf cart insurance becomes more important. Some Homeowner Associations (HOAs) even require it. This policy will protect you from theft and cart damage as well as cover you in case of an accident.
The following questions are ones we hear often.
Do I Need ATV Insurance?
The state of Pennsylvania requires all all-terrain vehicles to have liability insurance and be registered. There is no stated minimum for liability coverage.
Which Insurance Do I Need?
When you're deciding on your insurance, consider your risk factors and what kind of protection would bring you peace of mind. Look for a policy that addresses the risks of your vehicle. A dirt bike has different hazards than a quad, for example. If you’re not sure how much coverage you need, contact us at Reisinger Insurance Agency, Inc. to speak with a member of our team.
Your Team of Experts.
FAMILY OWNED SINCE 1955
Where Can I Learn More?
Get in touch with Reisinger Insurance Agency, Inc. for a free quote, or contact us with your questions about off-road vehicle insurance. Keep in mind that it's a good idea to consult your local insurance agent for the most up-to-date coverage options and policies to meet your requirements.